Friday, May 20, 2011

Friday Favorite

I'm sorry, I'm sorry! And yet, who am I apologizing to? :) Happy Friday, readers! My weeks have been filled with substitute teaching adventures, and though they prove to be interesting at times, it has been a challenge to come back here and jot some things down.

So here's a short Friday Favorite for y'all. Since I went to the extreme last week, how about this week I do my favorite relaxing adventure?


Hawaii will forever be imprinted in my memory as one of the best trips I've ever taken.  While we went on lots of excursions during this trip, many of them were spent finding some of the best beaches to lay out a towel and just chill.  This beach, in particular, would count as my favorite relaxing adventure.  Totally secluded and hidden behind a residential community, Lanikai Beach is situated in Oahu, home to tons of awesome beaches.  Lanikai, though, totally fit the mood of "just lay back, and relax." The waves were minimal, water was super DUPER clear, and you had a view of two little islands off in the distance. The cherry on top? Sand as soft as a memory foam mattress! Wonderful.

As I sit in the high school library of the school I'm currently subbing at, I'm a little sad that I can't be there right now. Why just a little sad? Because it's payyyy dayyyy y'all! Woohoo!

Have a good weekend! It's gonna be hot!
-Rowie

No comments:

Post a Comment