Friday, May 13, 2011

Friday Favorite

Wow, has a week really passed since the last time I blogged? Good thing I've got Friday Favorites to keep me grounded! I apologize, readers. This week's Friday Favorite: my favorite extreme adventure.

This one was in a close race with sky diving back in 2008. The winner by a hair: zip lining in Phuket, Thailand!

We started the adventure with a 15 minute hike all the way up to the first station out of 14, and that alone was a feat! Zip lining from station to station, back down to the bottom of the forest was amazing. You're in the middle of the forest, so at the very top you have an incredible view of all the trees surround us - some were hundreds of years old and super tall! To make the experience even more special, I went with two people I love to go on adventures with: my dad and Matt. The three of us out in the forest of Phuket, zip lining, made for great company. 
Nothing beats your first time doing something, and this was no exception. If I had the opportunity to zip line somewhere else, I'd definitely take it, but I don't think it could ever replace the awesomeness that took place in the forests of Phuket, Thailand back in the summer of 2010 ;)

Happy Friday the 13th, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment